Unboxing your first Beats wireless headphones is an exciting time. However, before enjoying the great sound quality, you may find that connecting to your devices might not be as easy as expected.
For this reason, it can be frustrating and time-consuming to search for instructions or to determine if you are configuring them correctly. Of course, you also don’t want to fly off and risk damaging your new rhythms.
Over time, several users have encountered difficulty in connecting Powerbeats Pro to Windows 10. Some even thought that Powerbeats Pro cannot work in such cases.
People strive to find good quality earplugs, but not all brands offer quality products. Apple Powerbeats are one of the best things that can happen to an individual. It only takes seconds to easily connect your Powerbeats to any device. However, in order to enjoy your relaxing music and improve your experience as a newbie using the latest window, you need to know how to connect Powerbeats Pro to Windows 10. In this article, we have compiled all the necessary steps you could need to connect your Powerbeats Pro to Windows 10.
How To Connect Powerbeats Pro To Windows 10
- Long press the power button to turn on Powerbeats Pro.
- Open the Control Panel and then select Devices.
- Select Bluetooth and turn it on.
- Allow it to find nearby devices.
- Select the Powerbeats Pro name in the list of devices, then pair.
Pair Powerbeats pro and your PC
- Press the Windows icon and look in Control Panel.
- Open the control panel and search for devices.
- Select the “Bluetooth and other devices” option to have your system ready to add a new device.
- Select Add new device.
- If your headphones are in discoverable mode, the name should appear when searching.
- Select Powerbeats Pro headphones and wait for connected or paired status in Bluetooth settings.
How To Fix Can’t connect Powerbeats Pro to Windows 10
- Windows 10 Bluetooth driver is not updated – Update it
- Powerbeats Pro is not in a discoverable state – Make it discoverable
- Check the battery level of Powerbeats pro – Charge it.
How to Connect Beats to Mac
- Click on the Bluetooth logo and select Bluetooth Preferences on your desktop.
- Enable Bluetooth on Mac if you haven’t. Your Beats should be discoverable under the Devices tab. Click Connect next to the Beats headphones you want to pair.
- Your Beats should say “Connected” when successfully paired with Mac.
How to Connect Beats to iPhone
- Open your settings, navigate to your Bluetooth and make sure it is turned on.
- Enabling Bluetooth on the iOS phone
- Put your Beats in pairing mode. Your Beats headphones should show up on other devices. Select your headphones to start pairing with your iPhone.
- Select Beats Headphones under Other Devices
- Once your Beats are successfully paired, they will appear under My Devices with a status of Connected.
Connecting your Powerbeats Pro to Windows 10 is simple. All you need is a USB cable, Windows 10, and your Beats headphones. Once you have everything set up, your Beats will be ready to use with your computer.